Tuesday 13 May 2014

Thank you LJ Hoooker - Home/Building Inspection Presentation Friday 2nd 2014

Thank you to everyone for having us at your monthly meeting at your Central West Auckland Head Office. A lovely building and a lovely team! A special thank you to Trish Adams for organising the presentation and Craig Smith and Len Day for having us along.

 

A Buyer’s Choice Home Inspections create harmony between real estate agents, home buyers, home sellers, and other real estate related professionals, by offering completely impartial information and thorough professional documentation. We were created in Canada by an ex realtor who could see a real need for a professional body to complete building inspections and since then he has expanded the business to USA, Chile, Czech Republic and New Zealand. All inspections carried out to NZ Standard 4306, Certificate of Inspection issued, fully comprehensive inspection and full written report including photographs detailing any issues found. Internationally Qualified and Fully Insured Home Inspectors underwritten by Lloyds of London with Professional Indemnity and Public Liability Insurance protecting you and your clients with full disclosure.

 

There was some questions at the end of the discussion about my qualification to be a building inspection. Here is some additional information for you:

 

I have completed 440 hours of American Home Inspector Training and passed the 3 tests with a 95% average. I have also attended 5 days of New Zealand building materials training and attended “LIVE” inspections with a qualified inspector. This is the same qualification that many inspectors in many states of the USA must undergo to be allowed to complete building or home inspections. There is no minimum certification in New Zealand but all A Buyer’s Choice Home Inspectors must have this AHIT qualification and be fully insured before we are allowed to complete any inspections.   

 

I grew up living in the Waitakere ranges of West Auckland and I currently reside in Fosters Bay, Huia with my wife Sarah Turner who you all met on Friday and my two sons William and Mathew. The Waitakere A Buyer's Choice Home Inspections franchise area fits in well with myself and my family. I know and love the Waitakere Ranges and all the suburbs and beaches they support very much. I am very talented in construction and have helped build many homes in and around West Auckland and really understand the process well. I have worked for 20 years in the trade focusing mainly on outdoor landscape construction. My attention to detail and quality workmanship have meant many happy repeat customers over the years. I bring these assets with me to the home inspection (building inspection) industry.

 

I am committed to providing a quality and useful service to all and welcome any further questions you may have about myself or the A Buyer’s Choice Home Inspection system.

Duane Turner
Office: 09 811 8018
Mobile: 027 376 4806

duane.turner@abuyerschoice.com
www.waitakere.abuyerschoice.com

Waitakere & Surrounding Areas

No comments:

Post a Comment

BNZ boss warns of higher home loan rates

  The Bank of New Zealand has posted its half-year profit. Photo/Bevan Conley Increased pressure on bank margins will mean higher home ...